Vision Statement: To be the central organization in Rebuilding Jannat-ul- Baqee in Medinah, Saudi Arabia. To co-ordinate with other Shias and Shia organizations to help, assist and focus on the the rebuilding of Baqee and other Shia holy sites.
Mission Statement: We are a Shia Religious Organization that aims to organize all Shia Muslims and Shia institutions in North America and globally to educate, communicate and bring attention to the atrocities and destruction committed by the Saudi regime and the Wahabies against the Progeny of the Holy Prophet in Jannat-ul-Baqee and other holy sites.
Goals and Objectives:
1. To be a Central resource for all Shia Muslims and Shia institutions in all that pertains to the matters of Rebuilding Jannat-ul-Baqee.
2. To Organize and Mobilize Shia Muslims and Shia Institutions to observe Yaum-e-Baqee "Baqee Day" the world over.
3. To Develop a Central format of communication and awareness for all Shia organizations to centralize all Al-Baqee news, information, protests and Rallies.
4. To Create awareness of the brutality and the systematic destruction of Baqee and other holy sites by the Wahabies and the Saudi Regime through global media.
5. To Create immense pressure on the Wahabies and the Saudi regime via their embassies, counsels, human rights groups, respected global institutions by staging protests, rallies, media dispatches and global observance of Yaum-e- Baqee "Baqee day".